Jennifer Ann DeMoss
- Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University in Nursing, minor in Psychology
- Nurse at Duke University Medical Center, Pediatric Oncology and Hematology Unit
- Likes bad jokes...obviously if she's going to marry Joe!
||Maid of Honor
Stephanie Anne Sandor - good friend of Bride
- Will graduate from Purdue in December (Bachelors Nursing)
- From the Region (NW Indiana)
- Met Jen freshman year at Purdue where they lived across the hall in the dorm
Alejandra Milagros Wong - good friend of Bride
- Currently studying Business Administration at USI, though she may be there for 10 more yrs. :)
- Alejandra says, "I think I met Joe first, he was always trying to
impress me with his spanish skills, and I was too nice
to tell him how bad his "skills" really were, just
kidding! I met Jen a year later, i went to a dance
with Matt G. and you were the only one who went out of
your way to talk to me and be nice, awwwww!
- Future plans: "I hope to be living in the Greek Isles
in about 10 years, after I get out of usi, where I
will ride my bike to the bakery every morning and get
fresh bread and lots of cheese.
Tiffany Michelle Smith - good friend of Bride
- IU graduate (Elementary Education)
- Currently substitute teaching in Evansville
- Likes to travel, free-spirited
- Calls Jen "Chef Boy-R-Jen"
Laura Michelle Ressler - friend/soon-to-be relation of Bride and Groom
- A senior at Western Kentucky studying Elementary Ed.
- Substitute teaches on her days off
- Engaged to the wonderful Adam Bernick (They're getting married on June 28, 2003).
Kristi DeMoss and Lisa DeMoss
- Are adorable
- Like to giggle
- Daughters of Bernie and Chiaki DeMoss
||Mother of the Bride
Melissa Ann DeMoss
- Customer Service Representative for Indiana BMV
- Likes crafts, sewing, and decorating
||Mother of the Groom
Vickie Lynn Engler
- Registered Nurse, works at the Evansville Surgery Center
- Collector of useless things (Barbie, Nora Robersts, you name it!)
- JAG fanatic
Jill Nicole Clifford - good friend of Bride and Groom
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University
- Works at Crane Naval Base in Bloomington, IN
- Highly excitable!!!!!!
Leslie Boehrer - good friend of Bride and Groom
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Purdue University
- Registered Nurse at Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- She's a taurus, loves running, being outdoors, enjoys reading, and is extremely
excited about "celebrating" next January!
Laura Nicole Whiteside - good friend of Groom
- By the time the wedding rolls around, Nikki will
finally be a graduate of Ball State University with a degree in
Elementary Education and Special Education.
- Excited about being the wedding songbird since
"singing is [her] thing!"
Holly Ann Giesman - good friend of Bride and Groom
- Ball State graduate (Bachelors Communications)
- Currently in gruadate school at Michigan St. (That's in Michigan, genius)
- One bad mutha at the violin!